The event will be governed by the 2013-2016 Racing Rules of Sailing as changed by appendix E, including the following documents:
- The Event’s Sailing Instruction
- The IOMICA Class Championship Rules
- The International One Metre Class Rules
- The IRSA Championship Regulations
- The Equipment Rules of Sailing
- The current IRSAAddendum Q (Umpiring)
- The current Heat Management System (HMS)as approved by IRSA
The current IRSA SYRPH Rule E6.6(f) may be changed in the Sailing Instructions.
No National prescriptions will apply.
2015 IOM World Championship
San Diego CA 92167 USA
Required fees are USD $500.00 for the event +USD $10.00 IOMICA fees.
Total USD $510.00 (net excluding bank charges) via bank transfer:
Account name: 2015 IOM World Championship
Account number: 567131292
Branch #:(510) 559-4400 Chase NA –1 Chase Manhattan, New York, NY 10005
Swift code: CHASUS33
Routing Number: 021000021
For Pay Pal, must add 4% to cover Pay Pal fee
USD $510.00 + USD $20.40 (Pay Pal fee) = USD $530.40
Entry fee covers food, beverage, social events, trophies and use of the Foster City Community Center. A list of non-hosted activities is available on Appendix A under “Places to Visit.”